Lupakisyo Clement Mwakipiti is a businessman, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. He serves as Chairman and CEO of Clements Group Holdings.
The Clements Group is made up of Clements Group Holdings (CGH) and its subsidiaries, and certain assets owned directly by CGH’s sole shareholder, Lupakisyo Clement Mwakipiti
Lupakisyo served as a general secretary of CCM ( Chama Cha Mapinduzi ) Shanghai branch. The Chama Cha Mapinduzi (CCM ) is the dominant ruling party in Tanzania and the second longest-ruling party in Africa, only after National Party of South Africa. During his time he facilitated the recruitment of more than 20 new members.
Since 2009 Lupakisyo have been involved in different philanthropic activities in and out of the country. Lupakisyo is currently working with different organizations which are focusing in healthcare and education. Lupakisyo is also a mental health advocate and a supporter of the campaign against child abuse and family violence.
Lupakisyo is a member of Shanghai Links Golf & Country Club. The home to one of the top-rated and finest championship golf courses in China.
- 1993 – Born in Dar es salam, Tanzania.
- 1999 – Started primary school at Maendeleo Primary School.
- 2005 – Finished his primary education at Maendeleo Primary School.
- 2006 – Started his ordinary level education at St. Matthew’s Secondary School.
- 2009 – Finished his studies at St.Matthew’s Secondary School.
- 2010 – Started his high school education at Bethany High School – Naalya.
- 2011 – Finished his high school education at Bethany High School – Naalya.
- 2012 – Joined Dongbei University of Finance and Economics.
- 2016 – Graduated with Bachelor of Science in International Business Management.
- 2016 – Served as a general secretary of CCM ( Chama Cha Mapinduzi ) Shanghai branch.
- 2016 – Started Clements Group